Local Happenings - POV Conference

The POV (Point of View) Conference at Boise State University will take place on November 8th and 9th next week. The theme this year is human rights. I actually don't know too much about this event. I am connected to it through Amnesty International. We will be tabling for the event on Wednesday, November 9th in Hatch AB of the SUB. I do know, however, that there will be some interesting workshops and film showings. Workshop topics include the death penalty, immigration and the dream act, the hague war crimes tribunal, and community arts and human rights. The films The Corporation and Hotel Rwanda will also be shown. I'm expecting an interesting event, and I recommend checking it out. Find out more at the POV website, or check out the full event schedule.

No comments:

Popular Posts